The ISO 22301 works as a standard certification that provides with the benefits of the Business Continuity Management System. In other words, ISO 22301 involves a practice and a methodology that can help you to maintain and preserve your business in spite of adverse conditions, thus minimizing the possible issues posed by problematic incidents for your stakeholders and the customer base as well as the business ecosystem in general.ISO 22301 provides with an excellent way to maintain the security of the business while at the same time ensuring corporate compliance and governance. It also helps to protect your market reputation and image and create a strong climate of confidence and trust with your suppliers, employees, stakeholders, outsourcers and customers.
The importance of ISO 22301 certification
With each and every passing day, the global economy is expanding steadily and becoming more complex. Along with it, business processes are becoming interdependent with enhances the complexity of the system. Under such circumstances, there can be incidents that can prevent your business from functioning normally and make it difficult for you to carry on with your normal activities. Such problems can make this difficult for your customers and disturb the supply chain. This can happen to you whether you are a part of the manufacturing sector, ICT industry, healthcare sector, government sector or financial sector. It is therefore only practical to anticipate possible rupture and having the perfect contingency plan which can make it a lot easier to manage business activities in a smooth and flawless manner at all times. It is exactly here that the ISO 22301 certification comes in.
Why do I need Kwikcert in particular?
Because we keep the entire process simpler, ISO 22301 Certification can take just 7 – 30 days to complete the process based on your company’s size. In fact, our ‘Hassle-free certification’ approach provides the following benefits
- Reduce the time taken to acquire ISO 22301 Certification
- No Certification cost
- We provide you access to web-based online Process Repository Software to manage your complete process documentation
- 24/7 access to our back end support team who can manage your process documentation remotely
- Reduce management time required
- Reduce the cost of maintaining Certification
Benefits of ISO 22301 certification
When your company has the ISO 22301 certification, it serves as an assurance to your customers and stakeholders that you have the strength and ability to keep on functioning even during difficult conditions. This can provide them with the peace of mind they need knowing that you are completely reliable.
Benefits for you as a business owner
- A better business reputation which results in enhanced customer retention
- Reduced chances of interruption to different types of internal operations because of continuity incidents
- Better decision-making ability for running a business which can help in effectively mitigating issues and threats
- The standard can help to safeguard and protect the future of business
Benefits to customers
- As the supply chain is going to be extremely resilient, it is going to ensure optimum satisfaction of the customers
- Reduced risk of negative publicity due to the business ‘downtime’
- While tendering for a new business, your customers can vouch about the reliability of your business which is protected by this internationally recognized certification of business continuity
Benefits for your business staff
- Enhanced procedures and processes can increase overall staff competency
- Improved job satisfaction for the employees since they are sure about their duties and tasks
- Improved training can help in boosting motivation and morale
Additional benefits of ISO 22301 certification
- Improve performance even after revenue or physical property loss
- Secure cash flow along with legal liability
- Enhanced growth opportunities for the business even under critical circumstances
Once you start to implement the ISO 22301 certifications, you can experience a surprising change in the functioning of the business itself. You can not only detect all possible instances of danger but also strengthen your resources to deal with adverse situation that may crop up in the future. You can also take an active approach in minimizing the impact of such incidents. This can naturally help you to improve the presence of your brand in the market.