How to get ISO certification in Nigeria?
Thinking about how to get ISO certification in NIGERIA, then you need not worry. KwikCert is a global organization specializing in ISO 9001,ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 22000 , ISO 20000, HACCP, CE MARK, CMMI Consulting and Certification. We have our geographical presence across the globe and in AFRICA. We offer our services in major cities likes Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Jos, etc.
All of our consultants are certified lead auditors and distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service. We pride ourselves on our proven 100% track record for successful ISO Certification in AFRICA.
Our Mission is to provide cost effective, competitive and practical business solutions to help organizations to achieve ISO Certification in AFRICA in quick time. Our approach is simple and easy to understand. We are one of the handful professional consulting companies with global customer base and service portfolio that covers all the International Quality Certifications including ISO, CE, HACCP and CMMI.
Top Benefits of ISO Certification
Thousands of small and medium companies get certified every year for different international quality standards to build their brand visibility and show to their customers that quality service is of paramount importance to them. All organizations, including manufacturing, trading, hospitality, food, education, IT, healthcare, business services, and Government departments can benefit from certifying their businesses with ISO Certification in so AFRICA. Following are the top benefits of getting ISO Certified
- To increase Brand value of the organization.
- To become eligible to apply for various Tenders.
- To take the services/products to international markets.
- To increase organizational efficiency and employee confidence.
- To become more competitive in the Market.
ISO Certification Process Roadmap
Below is a summary of our ISO consulting Roadmap for – ISO Certification in NIGERIA
- A complete GAP analysis of your company with respect to your Certification Requirement.
- Training and guiding your team to implement best practices as per the certification guidelines.
- Providing 24/7 support to you team to build the documentation as per the certification requirements.
- Conducting pre-assessment and Internal Audit.
- Final Certification Audit by Certification body – Guaranteed Success!
Why work with us? Because we keep the entire process hassle-free for the client. Our ‘simpler, faster and affordable’ approach ensures that the ISO Certification can be achieved in just 7 – 30 days of time. You should choose us for your ISO Certification in NIGERIA because of the following reasons.
With minimum documentation we keep the entire certification process simpler making the ISO certification cost affordable. Our focus is on training and improving the bottom-line. We take end-to-end responsibility and we can be your one-stop solution for consulting, training, audit and certification.